What if the Judgment Creditor died?

August 13, 2023

Q: My relative died, and I am the executor of their estate. Can a judgment be enforced when the named creditor is no longer here?

A: Sorry for your loss. Yes, it is easy to proceed in this situation. You simply sign the paperwork: Person (Your name), Executor for Person (The deceased’s name).

Contact Us