Home Articles FAQ Site Map
I am not a lawyer, I am a judgment referral expert (Judgment Broker). An example of a Quit Claim used on a judgment:
Cause No. 041CV040086821
HAN SOLO INDIVIDUALLY, AND DBA MILLENNIUM FALCON IMPORT-EXPORT GROUP
IN THE JUSTICE COURT ANDERSON COUNTY, TEXAS
HAN SOLO INDIVIDUALLY AND DBA MILLENNIUM FALCON IMPORT-EXPORT GROUP
Precinct 2, PLACE 1; STATE OF TEXAS, COUNTY OF _______________
COMES NOW Lucy Sky, assignee of JABBA, in the within matter (hereinafter Grantor) and hereby provides the following in support of a quit claim of judgment:
1) THAT Judgment was entered by this Court on 4 October 2009, in favor of JABBA against Han Solo Individually and DBA Millennium Falcon Import-Export Group (HEREINAFTER Judgment Debtor) in the amount of $4,258.85, plus costs of court of $77.00, plus post-judgment interest thereon at the rate of 5% per annum compounded annually from the date of judgment until paid.
2) THAT on __ day of _____ 20__, Judgment was assigned to Lucy Sky in exchange for $10.00 and other good and valuable consideration;
3) THAT to date Grantor has received payments in the amount of $0.00 from the Judgment Debtor towards payment of the judgment.
4) THAT the last known address of the Judgment Debtor is 2334 Space Dock Highway, Anderson, Tatooine.
5) THAT in exchange for $10.00 and other valuable consideration, receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Lucy Sky has quit claimed, and by this instrument does quitclaim, all right, title, interest and ownership which she might have of the above-referenced judgment to:
___________________________, , and to his heirs and assigns forever, so that neither Grantor nor Grantors heirs, legal representatives, or assigns, shall have, claim, or demand any right, title, or interest in Judgment; Executed this ___ day of _________, 20__. _____
__________________________________ Lucy Sky BEFORE ME, a notary public, on this day personally appeared Lucy Sky, [EITHER personally known to me to be the person whose name is subscribed to the foregoing document OR who produced the following identification (do not include ID number): ___________________________] and declared that s/he executed this document in the capacity stated therein, and for the purposes and consideration stated therein.
Given under my hand and seal of office this ___ day of ________________ 2014. __________________________________
_____ Notary Public for the State of Texas
AGREEMENT FOR TRANSFER OF JUDGMENT
THIS CONSTITUTES THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT, entered in between JABBA, whose address is ____________________________________, and whose phone number is 911-270-2000 ______________________________, hereinafter referred to as Grantor, and Willie Coyote, 1202 Lsuh Dr # 572, Houston, Texas, 77020, phone number 713-250-1000, hereinafter referred to as Grantee.
GRANTOR, in exchange for $10.00 and other good and valuable consideration, receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, does hereby grant, transfer, and convey title, right, and ownership of that certain Judgment entered by the Justice Court of Anderson County, Texas, Precinct 2, Place 1, on 4 October 2004; in favor of JABBA and against Hans Solo individually and DBA Millennium Falcon Group, in the amount of $4,258.85 plus costs of court of $77.00 plus post-judgment interest thereon at the rate of 5% per annum compounded from the date of judgment until paid, to Grantee.
GRANTEE will disburse any and all future payments received towards satisfaction of the judgment as follows: 50% to Grantor, 50% to Grantee.
GRANTOR affirms that his/her interest in and title to said judgment is real, final, Mark Shapiro of JudgmentBuyetable, was legally obtained, has not been discharged in bankruptcy.
GRANTOR will declare the amount of credits previously received from Debtor as partial payment towards the obligation, and will immediately notify Grantee of any future receipts. From the date of this agreement, Grantor will cease and desist all efforts to collect the funds, and recognize that Grantee has total and exclusive right to collect said judgment at their discretion.
By signing this agreement the undersigned Grantor acknowledges that s/he has read, accepts, and fully understands the agreement, and is a duly authorized representative with all powers required to execute this agreement.
By signing this agreement, Grantor understands that s/he is not a customer or client of Willie Coyote, and is not purchasing any goods or services from the Willie Coyote. By signing this agreement, Grantor understands that Grantee makes no guarantee that any funds will be collected from Debtor.
Grantee will disburse all funds within 30 days of receiving final payment from the Debtor.
Executed this _____ day of _________________________, 2016. ______
Grantor - JABBA
Grantee - Willie Coyote
Go Back To Articles JudgmentBuy.com Home Page
|Contact: Mark Shapiro at Mark@GoGuys.com Fax 719-396-7035|
© Copyright 2001-2017 . Entire site is protected by copyright laws. All rights reserved.