Home Articles FAQ Site Map Partners
Local Judgment Enforcement is important
1) When a JE recovers judgments in the same court many times, it means they are more familiar with the judges, rules, and procedures in the courts local to them.
2) Debtor exams and other court motions and actions become more convenient for the JE.
3) The judgment debtor's assets, habits, and situation are easier to determine.
4) Witnesses and third-parties are easier to find.
5) Debtors are often more willing to pay, when they know the odds have been changed, by having a local JE next to them.
6) When documents are delivered in person to the court, there are no unexplained delays. Filing documents by mail can add months to enforcement efforts.
Go Back To Articles JudgmentBuy.com Home Page
|Contact: Mark Shapiro at Mark@GoGuys.com Fax 719-396-7035|
© Copyright 2001-2017 . Entire site is protected by copyright laws. All rights reserved.